The new CLR 107 Grain Cleaner is the ideal machine for pre-cleaning and fine cleaning medium capacities maize, wheat and other grains. It is locally produced by Roff, removing the need to import and making it a cost-effective alternative with fast lead times. The screening section includes three screens.
Pre-cleaning Maize: 15-18 ton / hour
Fine-cleaning Maize: 6-7 ton / hour
Motors @ 1.55kw 380v: 1
Weight: ± 750kg
Shipping Dimensions (mm): 1700(L) X 1400(W) X 2105(H)
* - The motor warranty is covered by its local supplier
CLR 107M Cleaning Module:
Flexibility: The included frame, aspirator, and dust cyclone with fan and ducting can be used as a standalone system or incorporated into an existing grain processing plant. The optional screw-conveyor or bucket elevator intake options allow it to fit your needs.
- Screw conveyor for intake and outlet
- Bucket Elevator for intake and outlet
- Double inline Magnet to remove metal
- Airlock/Airvalve for a low dust environment
- Bagging points for dual bags and fast switchover to reduce spillage
- Spouting and clamps
Quickly swop the screens to allow cleaning of various products. The fan and aspirators are fully adjustable to allow fine-tuning and optimal cleaning.
Reviews and Questions
Receive monthly updates about new blogs, products and promotions